Wanderer -j-
[html]

ooc-ness 649...Sorry for the long post...My muse just visited me. lol

Alex took a step back as she realised the male wasn't buying her excuse of not knowing where she was.Though she wanted to tell him again she had no idea she tresspassed, the black female decided to stay quiet. She knew better than to mess with a dominant stranger and due to her past experiences with males she still kept a healthy but unplesant fear of them. It wasn't as bad as it used to be back when she left her packlands when every male's voice made her back off but it was still very obvious and still anoying for her. For a few seconds, Alex had no idea what to do. She stared with surprise and fear at the male, knowing his changing expressions were not a good sign but not knowing how to stop the things from revolving evan further> At some point she almost expected him to jump over and finish her but though she waited with a quiet resemnation nothing happened. Her own face started to shape in surprise and amusemet although her heart told her to just take off as fast as her legs could cary her. But it was obvious she couldn't get too far evan if she tryed. Instead, Alex decided to wait and take whatever was going to happen. It wasn't like she could fight off anyway. It was when the male broke the almost painful silence talking with the pup when Alex managed to get a grip on the situation. Somehow she knew he wasn't going to hurt her but something strongly told her not to take any chances with what was something beyng her power. Amber eyes started the male with a strange cold light in them almost like she tryed to suck his soul in order to save her life. But all she wanted was to understand what was going to happen. If he really intended to kill her than she was going to resign but if instead he wanted to test her she didn't wanted to look weak. It was just one of those battles you have to win without saying or doing anything and it was tearing her nerves down. At some point her body was so tensed her wound started to bleed under the unplesant contraction of her legs. Though she knew it wasn't a good thing showing any weakness Alex knew she couldn't do anything about it and decided not to try stop the bleeding. The female wasn't going to let her guard down. Not with that male around anyway. When he finally talked her body flinked and she almost took off but to her surprise his words were not ment to prepare her for anything bad. Instead they prepared her for acceptance. At first, her mouth opened but didn't managet to articulate any sound. Her eyes on the other side kept all her feelings and seemed to speak out for her better than any words. After a few seconds her reaction came unexpected evan for her twisted mind. In a blink of an eye she was wagging her tail almost hugging the stranger that only seconds earlier made her shiver. My heart knows more than it should probably and courage is what i lived on all this time. Her face brightened in a warm smile as she continued looking at the male with astonishment and fear but still keeping close. And once i'll get healed my body will be hopefuly as strong as my heart. And if it won't i'll still give my best to be worth the effort. She stopped realising she overreacted. It was something the black woman had to get used with for it happened verry often when she was excited. But despite her weird behaviour and foolish manners Alex knew she was going to be ok there. She was one lucky woman and she was grateful for that.

"Speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread