cyclone cellar.
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: loving that table too <3 shortness sorry.

I don't want to have to kill you
They'll find out and I will feel blue

Like to take all the skin off your face
Like to smash all your brains with a vase
Wish I could be a fly in your hand
Lay my eggs that will rise from the dead
Lay my eggs that will rise from the dead
Bloodrocuted

Nah, I doubt the world will come crashing to an end in the next few hours the other male spoke. Cotl agreed, and then too thought about going out stoned. Hey, atleast he'd be going something he enjoyed to do, though he'd rather be drinking. Either way, the boy would be going out the way he'd want to go out. Smoking a bowl with a friend. The male chuckled lightly at his own thoughts before he followed the male into the pot filled garage. Ridiculous, ain't it? Mostly thanks to my daughter; without her to plant all of it, there wouldn't have been as much to harvest. he continued to speak. So he had a daughter as well. It made him wonder how much older the male was than Cotl. Cotl always felt young when he found out how others already had children. The male let his wonderment about the male's age fade to the back of his mind before he answered the male. Ridiculous? More like friggin' insane, man. accented voice cleared itself instead of being riddles with profanities. Usually trade one at a time, but for something permanent a couple of the bigger ones seems appropriate. the other male spoke, putting two jars that were filled to the top and placed them on the table before him. Cotl couldn't help but let a smile fall on his lips. This would last him probably through the winter. He could save the seeds and then plant some of the plants near the mansion and harvest them when they were ready to be harvested. Cotl absently nodded his head to the male, not really bothering to speak until he figured that he needed to get some information about his half of the trade.

He didn't say anything until the male sat down though, and Cotl too sat down, though not next to him on the couch, no, but on the beanbag chair that had caught his attention that was sitting in the corner. He pulled it to where it was infront of the table, and he sat down in it. He figured the other male wouldn't mind. If he wanted the bean bag, he would have claimed it for himself right? What's your preference, man? the other male asked before Cotl looked at the table and looked at the assorted pipes. He then looked to the shelf and looked at all the bongs. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before he reached his arm out and grabbed one of the bigger bongs on the shelf. It was tall, and had multiple colors. It was shaped as a mushroom sitting on a rainbow of colors that was the bottom. Cotl put the bong down on the table infront of the two. Nothing ever beats a bong. -BITCHES KNOW ME BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I CAN FUCK!- Uh, what did you want your tattoo to be anyways? Do I need to have a reference picture for it? the male asked, cocking his head to the side lightly before he sat back down on the beanbag chair.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread