[Leader pls] All these asphyxiated, self-medicated
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: He is too insane. hover for translation.

Their little hug had not gone without a little bit of groping from his brother, and with that, Cotl took his claw to the male's face and traced the scar that had been so beautifully placed on the male's maw. That was for a time that Marik had smart mouthed the older male, and Cotl decided that he wasn't going to take it. Don't make me strike your pretty little face again, kleinen bruder. the male spoke, before he turned to Anselm. Gut to meet you Anselm his brother knew some manners, though Cotl watched the boy's eyes travel up and down the other male. Cotl let a small frown place itself on his maw, obvious sign of disapproval. It seemed Anselm didn't like the fact either, because once cotl looked to the other, he caught the sharpness in the other's gaze. Audits fell midway back as he turned his head towards his bruder and put his maw towards his brother's large audit. Das ist mein Freund. Sie vorsichtig sein, wie Sie ihn sehen. the male spoke in german to his brother, making sure that Marik knew that he was not to look at the male like he was again.

That was a long trip and you should make it up to me, bruder. the boy handed him the piece of crumpled paper. Cotl took the damn thing in his fingers and looked it over. I'm surprised you came out here over with dies. the male spoke, a small amount of annoyance ringing in his german voice. Annoyance that his little brother was already screwing up. Not because he came here. Cotl was excited that his brother was here actually. It was something that he had not expected. And his brother was one of those people that he just couldn't help but love. He was the only family he could love.You'd do well to look up Hybrid, if you're intending to stay, that is. the other male warned to his brother. Cotl ran his hand through his long hair. Sorry Anselm, he has no shame.-DOUCHEBAG CUNT- he started, his eyes showing submissiveness, as well as his audits folding slightly back. He looked to his little brother and his demeanor changed from submissive to dominant. You should be the one apologizing. Now say sorry. the male spoke to his kin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread