[Leader pls] All these asphyxiated, self-medicated
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Normal my ass.. Cotl's family can't be normal. It's against the rules of life. und yeah, this joining is awkward. More awkward than Cotl's joining.

The boy took the paper back, and then ripped it to shreds before letting the paper float in the wind. Fuck you. I don't have to stay, I can go home. I didn't get shipped off. the boy spoke and tried to turn away and go into the water. He was about to fix the situation with a smart remark to the other male before Anselm cleared his throat, which made Cotl look to his direction. Hey man, I'm gonna let you two duke it out; I was about to take off anyway. Give Kae or Gabe a call if you need anything. the other male spoke to him before he began to back away. Cotl nodded in response before he saw the male nod his head in a farewell and then take off. He figured Anselm might have something better to do than deal with the two brothers. They always seemed to be fighting, but words weren't really what mattered in the world of Marik and Cotl. It was too complicated to put in words. Let's just say that Cotl would be able to woo his brother back to normal with a few strokes on the head.

Fuck me, eh? I would fuck me, ja. the male joked to his brother before he trotted up into the water, and quickly came upon his brother. He grabbed the boy's shoulder. You scared Anselm away, Marik. It's only me and you now. Until I call for Gabe or Kae that is. But I wanted to tell you, I'm really glad you came. -FUCKING HELL BAIT-You're the only person I'd want to follow me so far away from home. Plus, you remind me of all the gut times I had back in Germany. the boy offered up a sappy little speech before he touched his brother's dragon on his arm. He traced it slowly with his fingers. You know, You could use some updated ink. You should see some of the ones I'm designing. There's this one for Halo that I'm doing, and then there's Anselm's tattoo. the male spoke before he grabbed his brother by the waist and pulled him close. Come on. Join Inferni, and live with me.-SHITFUCK-You know you don't want to go back. You know you want to stay...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread