cyclone cellar.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/anselm_table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:225px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
that's not that short, and i'm still winded from the 1000+ i did earlier anyway. xD -seriously didn't think she was capable of such a thing.- annnd i'm lame & want everything to match, so it'd look like his icon. XD;

Anselm had more children than he cared to think about or count, but to say that he'd been a father to any of them was a lie. He'd provided the genetic material, danced away, and never really faced any consequences for his actions--those that he did were minimal, to say the least. It all contributed to his somewhat wild, "stuck-in-the-teens" attitude evident now. Maybe it was just a mid-life crisis come early.
    Some combination of the man's selection and outburst caused that Cheshire grin to surface once more. Excellent choice, he said simply, beginning to pick a bud from his own stash apart to stuff into the massive bowl. Once it was filled, he inched it toward his guest along with a lighter. I'll hook ya up with some flame, too, if you need it. Weed was pretty useless without fire; even if eaten, it helped to cook it with meat first.
    Hmm, he murmured to himself, as he considered how to explain the design. I dunno. Should be pretty easy. Have you ever seen a bomb before? The only real "bombs" he'd ever played with were actually grenades, but those were lumpy and didn't need fire to set off. If Cotl had no idea what he was talking about, he would take him out of the way a bit when they set off for the abandoned department store--there was one graffitied on a wall somewhere.
    As for the placement, he was unsure. Sure neither would be a trip to the beach on my end, but I was either thinking on the underside of my chin or on the inside of my ear, he said, flicking the ear in question while he scratched absently at his chin. Anselm preferred to keep them where the fur was not to thick--they wouldn't be any fun if they weren't visible, after all. I'll just go with whatever you recommend there.
    Both were areas of highly sensitive skin, but Anselm knew what to expect, and if Cotl had pulled one off on his groin (of all places), he figured he would survive. He figured either placement would be appropriate, too: from his mouth he dropped bombs, and he certainly had to deal with a whole lot of noise in his head. Although they weren't about to get started just yet, he could already feel the mild adrenaline rush associated with the thought alone. New tattoos were exciting, and he was fortunate to have found a local artist.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread