[Leader pls] All these asphyxiated, self-medicated
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: Cotl's going to howl for a leader now.

A swastika. the tenseness of the male's body was melting away with the touch. He could still feel that the tenseness wanted to be there, but as soon as he wrapped his hands around the other's waist, he became completely relaxed. And that was all it really took. I'll stay. the boy whispered to the other. Cotl let a smile form on his lips. " I'm sure you'll like it here. -SKULLFUCK- There's many nice coyotes. I mean, they actually accept me here, bruder. It's amazing!" the male explained as he reached his hand from the boy's hip to the other's head. He ruffled the boy's hair slightly, but it really didn't do anything to the style of it, for is just bounced right back into place.

He then went back to what the male said before. A swastika. Before the humans had tainted the meaning of the swastika, it was a symbol of peace, of well-being. Many misconceptions these days caused others to view it slightly different. Cotl wondered if the male wanted him to tattoo one onto his flesh, or was he saying that he wanted to find a charm or something? It was an unclear request, so Cotl went to ask. You want me to tattoo one on you, or you want me to find you a charm? he asked, his voice clearing itself before he looked to see where his steed had wondered, if at all. The stallion had wandered, but not too far, and every once and awhile the horse would look up from his shrubbery and just stare at the two. Cotl wondered what the horse thought about Marik. " Oh, Marik. -STUPID DUMB CUNT- That over there is my horse. His name is Maschine." he introduced the horse to him, wondering what his brother did think about the horse.

The male then thought about the fact that the boy would stay again. He needed to get a leader to accept him. His maw then turned to the sky, and he howled for Gabriel, or Kaena. How would they take to his brother? He really didn't know..

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread