This is our beginning
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC:

Are you good at giving piercings? I might want some...but only if you're willing, as well, I have things I could trade, if you are. Food, clothing...or maybe you'd be interested in getting yourself a horse, so you wouldn't have to walk everywhere? the female asked after a few moments of silence. Pfft. Was he any good at giving piercings? He'd gone and done most of his own, and he did countless coyotes and wolves alike in his last clan. He didn't let this little bit of cockiness slip onto his face or on his mouth either. He simply cocked his brow at what she had to offer. He thought about it for a minute. He had food in Inferni. He normally didn't wear clothes, simply because he found the fabric to be annoying when he was moving around. Then she said that she'd trade a horse. Cotl perked his audit towards her, as if interested in the trade. He was already fast, but with a horse, he'd not only be able to save his energy, he'd also be able to hook the horse up to something and cart things around like that. He decided he would do it for this deal.

The younger ones aren't as big, and you could train one of 'em to do whatever you want. Jump over things, run, walk. she added onto the end of it. He'd rather have a horse that was completely calm though, and young horses were always hard to predict. He didn't want a completely old one either, for they could drop dead any second. He was thinking maybe a 2 year old, or a three year old horse. I've been piecing and tattooing almost all my life. I'm very good at it.-FUCKING DONKEY HUMPER- Also, I think a horse would work, though I kinda want a horse whom already knows the ropes, maybe like a two or three year old? he spoke, cocking his pierced brow. If we can agree on my part of the trade, then we got a deal. he spoke, clearing his throat and nodding his head to the feo.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread