[Leader pls] All these asphyxiated, self-medicated
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: <3 ; I need to make you a table..

Cotl watched the silent tears fall from his brother's beautiful eyes. In all reality, he found his little brother's gaze even more dangerous than his own. To see tears come from them was something that was slightly strange. Cotl cocked his head to the male, and let his tongue lick the tears from the male's face. Marik took his hand and put it to the boy's throat. Right here the boy told him. Cotl would and could do that for the male. He always did enjoy drawing on his little brother. He smiled lightly. " Ja. I can do that for you. When I take you to the mansion, we can do it then.-FUCKER- "the male spoke to the other before his brother pulled away from him and approached Maschine, the Appaloosa stallion that had been traded for a couple of piercings. Cotl simply watched the interaction between canine and equine.

Maschine lifted his head, and looked straight into the eyes of his masters' kin, as the attention was brought to the horse, he trotted over to where the hand was reached out to. The horse was smart enough to see the resemblance, as well as to hear the same accent, and words that his own master used.Einfach, Maschine, Einfach The horse's decorated skull lowered itself to where Marik was slightly higher than him, and he then nudged the male lightly. He let out a nicker before rubbing his head up and down the male's chest. Maschine was fairly accepting of everyone, though he was cautious around those whom he felt that Cotl was not comfortable around. Since Cotl had been content (his aura shining a bright blue of contentment to the horse) he figured that it wasn't a problem that this other male was near him, and touching him. The strange equine nickered again and inhaled the scent of the other male a few times before he again nudged the male in the chest. This time, it was playfully.

"Maschine likes you, Marik. He's normally more independent than that. He doesn't normally go up to ones he doesn't know..." Cotl explained from afar. He held a smile on his handsome little maw as he then decided to approach the two once more.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread