cyclone cellar.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">omg -fails at life.- feel free to powerplay them getting to the store or whatever! :]
@&#&$"Hey, if you've ever got a hankering to blow some shit up, give me a call. Gabe would have fun, too." Inferni had its fair share of pyros; so long as everyone knew what the hell they were doing he viewed it as a positive thing. Obviously Cotl was joking and had no devious plot to set the old building ablaze, but if anyone actually came along and blew the place sky high, he'd be tempted to chuck them into it along for the ride. Though he didn't frequent it much at all now that it was regularly inhabited, he still knew there to be a handful of interesting things on the premises. Regardless, controlled infernos and explosions were simple, wild delights he could not really explain. There was something powerful in destruction (and the ability to control it).
@&#&$Now it was his turn to take a hit as the other male spoke. He listened carefully, ears twitching on occasion to show his attentiveness, even as his gaze was focused on his hands and what they were doing. At least he would not have to explain the design. Cotl's point about the chin tat's visibility was valid, and he decided he wouldn't really mind waiting for Cotl to put enough research into the ear tattoo. He held up a finger--a pause--before he exhaled the long, milky stream of smoke he'd taken in. "It's fine, I can be patient. Always fun to learn something new anyway, right?" he wondered with a grin, hoping that the hybrid wouldn't mind. Maybe he'd even enjoy studying up on new things as much as the Caelum did.

@&#&$Poking a nail through the spent bowl, he shrugged and blew the ashes to the floor. "I've no idea, honestly. Maybe Maz would know, but I don't think she'll be back any time soon to ask," he said. She already had her own life with the O'Clavins; unknown to him, she had even started her own family. "But hey, might 's well ship on out, eh?" He rose groggily from his seat, stretching his back as he did so. They had everything they needed from here, and he feared if they didn't start moving now they'd get stuck for all too long. They still had to hit up the department store and whatever else Cotl may have wanted to see.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread