leader plz?-Tell Me What the Rain Knows [J] (open)
(Thanks! I shall because I am sure I’ll have a few before long. X3 But thanks for your kindness!)

He had been lost and not lost at the same time, if that made any sense. Yet he was quite happy with how things were going. The other didn’t seem to mind him and in truth Fritz didn’t mind the other at all. Even though many may seem to be of a crazier or more insane line, the good news was that this coyote was of a happy insanity. Well maybe he wasn’t too insane as others but still he wasn’t all there sometimes. Sitting down as the other seemed to not mind the distance he curled his wagging tail around him. It was good to be able to talk to someone who could answer back. During his trip he was by himself and in the end he didn’t know what to do save for all he could do was chat with his self. If he had another week of talking to himself he was sure he’d become just as insane as the rest of the crazies he knew of.

Eyes widened at the mention of Marik and Cotl, especially the mention of Marik and he grinned even wider. “Yeah I do! Especially Marik…” Voice was thoughtful and loving as he spoke Marik’s name out into the open. Marik had doesn’t so much for him, not just sleep with him but opened a whole new door. He was the reason why the coyote had the strength to run away from his family when he had the chance to do it. “Is…is Marik here?” He questioned the other as he stood up in his excitement. His tail was wagging like crazy now as he stared at the stranger with hope. It would be great to be somewhere new with someone he knew. Fritz was now determined to stay in this area of that’s where Marik was. He didn’t know but if this coyote knew of him or his brother than surely they were close by? Yes, he defiantly had a good feeling now he did the right thing coming here.

Tilting his head he just smiled at the other, his heart racing in joy at having possibly found someplace. Even if the other was just a loner or in a pack that might not want him, he still would hang out in hopes he could see Marik. It would be great to tell him what he did and it was all thanks to the German hybrid. Most of his life has been where he was treated like crap, other times it just was dull. But now he was having an adventure of his own and he couldn’t help but feel true joy from it. “Well I’m looking to join a pack. I’ve left my old one....f-for reasons…” Voice was spoken sadly and he stuttered them slight. It was painful to talk about it and he quickly changed expressions at the mention of wolves. “Hmmm I don’t think wolves would like me much anyway. So I think I’ll stick around here if I can.” He grinned as he wasn’t sure if someone owned this land or not.

Then the other confirmed it as he mentioned the Inferni clan and the little coyote couldn’t up but walk closer to Anselm. “You think they will accept a coyote like me into their pack?” Smiling as the other introduced himself he wagged his tail. “I’m Fritz Kaiser, but Fritz will do!” He was so excited as he wondered if this coyote clan would accept him. Twirling in a circle in excitement he finally stopped after three times and looked upon Anselm with glee. “I really would try hard for the clan. I want to prove myself of worth. No matter the job.” His voice was serious but filled with happiness as he wanted to tackle Anselm with bunch of licks of joy. But he would control himself. Not many take kindly to random licks of thanks.

Messages In This Thread