whatever it means to you
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Grazie! Erin gots if for me. :3 And sorry if this post turns out a little weird. XD;; 300

His heart ached at the sight of his little girl’s tears. It was one of the moments that always made parenting bittersweet. He shared each joyous moment that his children had, but he also had to face every distressing one as well. You had to take the good with the bad in life, that much he had learned. The recent events that shook the lives of his family had taught him that having the will to persevere through the pain made the good times that much easier to reach, that much sweeter to enjoy. He would fight for those pleasant times through any obstacles that came his way, even when it was something as simple as cheering up one of his three little girls.

“The snow fairies, huh?” he repeated, looking out into the rain-soaked territory. Snow had hit the Valley earlier, but the temperature had risen quickly and kept it at bay for now. He wondered for a brief moment about what the snow fairies could be, but the answer was quick to come to mind. The way the snowflakes gently danced their way down to the earth was quite magical. Their descent was just as tender as the flight of the fairies in the stories he had told. He looked back down at his daughter with a smile, feeling relief that he might be able to dry those tears of hers. “The snow fairies are sleeping right now. It’s too warm for them to come out and play right now, and the warmth makes them sleepy, so they take a nap until it’s cold again.” He nodded matter-of-factly. “They’ll come back soon, and they’ll bring even more of their friends next time, I promise.” He smiled warmly at Rio. “Are they your friends, these snow fairies?” he asked.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread