Who wears the eyepatch around here?
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... bott0m.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:240px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#252237">
You can powerplay them getting to the house and leaving with the booze =D

The two seemed to be enjoying each others' company, and why not? It seemed like they had a few things in common, though not being aware that Rurik had been classified as a pirate, nor the old human stereotypes thereof, Jantus missed the irony of his own eyewear. He gave his characteristic broad smile and gestured for Rurik to lead the way.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I don't have anywhere to be today other than within howling range of my group near Phoenix Valley. Even if I can't get there immediately, they should be able to keep themselves out of trouble for a while." He knew that--given how many of them were fighters and how many of them were competent in the more traditional sense--they'd be fine unless something really outrageous happened. For now, he felt it was safe to follow Rurik to his home and take him up on his offer. Even if it wasn't entirely responsible, it had sort of been the point of his venture, and alpha or not, it was a weakness of his.

"So, what's your living situation? I've already met one loner who lives out here, it seems like this old city is a good place to set yourself up, especially if the drinks are coming from here...or did you bring them over?" Jantus didn't know exactly where Anselm lived, though having all of his drugs here and an entire, maintained garage seemed to imply that he lived here just as seriously as he might live anywhere else. He'd had a similar smell to him as the guy who'd attacked Trigger, so he assumed that the other friend he'd made here had connections (if not membership) with Inferni. Still, he seemed a friendly enough sort when you weren't trying to steel his belongings, and the giant didn't see the point in knowing the truth for truth's sake. Maybe if he'd intended to stir up trouble he'd need to now friend from foe, but Skoll wasn't here anymore, and having found no one who remembered him, the alpha had no intention of getting involved. Even the kids hadn't shown much interest in sticking around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread