and the night, it is aching
The other coyote seemed quite nice, a little stuffy and formal, but all around a nice looking guy. Cassius was the last one to want to start trouble, and so decided to would be best if he was on this guy's good side. Snake accepted his offer of being his little tour guide, which made Cassius relieved. He wouldn't want to be out alone. As Snake named off different places in Inferni, one really caught his eye. A landfill, or junkyard of sorts. There were tons where the hybrid used to live and as far as he knows, they all have something useful. "That landfill sounds quite interesting to me. Does it have any useful things in it? I'm sure it could be of use to my inventions." Cassius gave Snake a slight smile, but did not expect to get one back. The sandy male didn't seem particularly excited, or rather he seemed to be constantly serious. It did not bother Cass too much, but it probably would get to him sometime or another. He tried to get some more small talk going. "So, what do you like to do around here? Everyone seems to have their little niche. What's yours?"

Messages In This Thread