can't catch hell for dreaming
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
431 SSWM
evil laughter? oh noes?

Sand, strangely warmer than he would have thought, spread out underneath his pads as the redhead approached the AniWaya male at a leisurely pace. Strel was having the strangest luck finding people at chance on one of his strolls. It was odd, as though there were so many Luperci in the 'Souls area. He was just thankfully they had all been friendly enough. What would he do if they had been hostile? He would have ended up as some beast's newest doormat or wall accessory, or maybe even a servant in a more S&M situation. Now that would have sucked something fierce.

The boat that Hemming had brought down, somehow, seemed kind of weird. It was not like the vessels the redhead had seen in the docks and the marina. There had been many hallowed out shells of long broken crafts that would not sail across a body of water again. Some had been made of wood, some had been metal and ended up rusting where they lay, and others still sank at their mooring lines, ever connected to some buoy or rotting wooden spike. He had even seen boats refurbished by the new dominant species of the continent, freshly painted and properly equipped. But he had never seen one that had been made to look like this thing had.

Strel ran a hand over the edge closest to him, wondering if it was at all sturdy. "I figured it was too small to be the roof for an obscenely tiny hut, and a bit too bizarre to be a feeding trough for some form of livestock." He cocked his head at the boat, hand on his chin. "Maybe it could be some kind of planter for the spring?" It would certainly make a very good conversational piece at a garden party. Maybe stick a funny little gnome in there among some kind of flower. Maybe daisies. Or maybe some daffodils. Not that Strel knew much about those plants other than their names; his green thumb was more like a brown thumb; anything he grew was pretty much guaranteed to die soon after.

Then, sending a nervous look first to the boat, then to the water lightly lapping at the sand, the redhead grimaced. "Are...you sure?" He tapped the craft's surface lightly, glad that he had not been able to crash his fist through the material. "As long as we don't end up drowning...I guess." The redhead sent a fierce look at Hemming, pointing a finger at him. "If we drown, I'm going to haunt your spirit forever."

Sexy table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread