cyclone cellar.
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: SSWM= 733

Man, where you gettin' enough explosives to blow up a whole building? the male spoke. Cotl cocked his brow. Cotl realized that maybe explosives weren't so common over here. In Germany, there were still intact explosives that sat on the shelves of fireworks, and TNT. He had only blowed up one building, and it was a fireworks joint. He had laughed the whole entire time, while running away as fast as his little body could take him. He had been burnt in this fiery act, but not horribly obviously. The male smiled, a rather creepy smile that pulled his lips back. " There used to be shops, man.-ANAL SEEPAGE!- Deutschland was pretty awesome as far as places went. The clans were the reasons I left." the male spoke to the other, you wouldn't think that Anal seepage was a profanity, but hell, who said he was only restricted to that? I mean, he did know two languages. His Tourette's did, however prefer profanity, or atleast something really disgusting or awkward. He had giggled lightly at the outburst this time, the male being pretty stoned at the moment. The potency of the weed was pretty good, with only one big hit to get him stoned pretty good.

I suppose I hadn't really thought about everything that goes into these before; I just think they look pretty, the male spoke to him. Cotl nodded his head. There was certainly a lot of thought and reference look ups that he had to deal with time to time, and he also often had to memorizing for pictures of many different positions, as well as imagining it in his head, turning and twisting until he could put said picture on someone's body. The secret bookworm was just that. A bookworm. He often would sit in his room and just look at pictures of random things so he knew what everything the humans talked about looked like. Just in case he needed to tattoo it some day. Cotl was an artsy fellow, you could tell. It took me three days of study to get his positioning right. It was insane, man.- Sometimes I ask myself how I can sit there and just look at random shit. the male spoke, clearing this throat afterward. The two males wandered into the building, and they stood there for a minute before Anselm went on to speak. Hm, so bedding is to the left. That's the main place I'd like to hit up, 'n maybe 'housewares' for some containers, but I'm not sure what else you're interested in. Your call if you want to stick together or meet back up in a few. He spoke to the other. Cotl sat there and thought for a minute.

The rust mutt then looked to his left and then to his right. He saw a few things on the right that he needed to look at, but he was going to get his horse the blanket it needed before he was to shop for himself. We can split. Meet here in a few. the male spoke before he wandered off to the left. He was quick to rustle through the blankets until he found one that was big enough to fit the horse. He inspected it for holes, which there was none, and the fabric seemed to be in pretty good shape, so he folded it up and then pranced to the right. Why Cotl pranced? Because he's weird and does stupid shit sometimes. That and he was stoned, so he really didn't care what he did, as long as he got where he needed to go. He ascended a pair of crumbling stairs, after looking and finding nothing he could really use on the right. He climbed the stairs, and was put inside of a part of the department store that sold military gear. The rust male was quick to go through a whole bunch of stuff, including knives, camo pants, camo tarps, hammocks, etc. He found himself a nice hammock that was enclosed so bugs couldn't get in, as well as something that made his jaw drop. He found a canine Gas Mask and some good oxygen tanks that hadn't rusted too much. He also found that bandanna he needed, though He figured now that he found himself a gas mask, he didn't really need it, but he decided to take it anyways. The male was, however quick to also try on his new gasmask. It didn't have the oxygen tanks on it when he put it on, but he took all the things he found in his two arms before he folded everything in the hammock and started to make his way down stairs.

Once he had gotten down the stairs, he looked around for his friend, and then dragged his things to where he had to meet the other.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread