just me and my thoughts, slipping far away (Andy)
[html]
WC: 411

Andrea took to the whiskey just fine. Geneva had finally decided that the taste suited her well, but she was more than happy to share her bounty. It had been a while since she had ventured out to the human city for the purpose of procuring such things. Perhaps if tonight turned out well enough, she would make another expedition with the purpose of bringing more alcohol into Phoenix Valley. She had made her piece with the strange brews and had decided a while back that she liked to be drunk, under certain circumstances. She took a moment to wonder what Jefferson would be like under the influence. Would he enjoy the experience? Jefferson was usually so tightly reigned in; perhaps that was a topic to broach at a later date.

"I've been part of Phoenix Valley since March," Geneva said, thinking back. She passed a hand over her eyes, raking her fingers through her short hair as she remembered the day that she had seen Jefferson again. The situation had been tense - both because of the reason she wanted to join, and the first time the two had interacted. It was strange and wonderful to see how such situations and events could help her to change and evolve. She was a different woman entirely now.

"I was born and spent the better part of my childhood in New York; that is south of here," Geneva went on to explain. She smiled now, thinking of her father and sisters, and the band of brothers who had watched them grow. "When I was scarcely grown, my mate and I move north slightly. I do not know the name of the place we went to, but we stayed by the sea for sometime. We returned to New York after long." Geneva took a breath. "After my father and Jordan died, I traveled north without much sense of direction. And I joined a pack called Crimson Dreams, which is west of here. But that was more than a year ago now."

It was not unpleasant to share her story. She had glossed over many of the gorey details, but she was not afraid to share the words. They were part of her life, and despite several hours of pain, there were those pearls, those moments of true joy in the middle of all the madness. Because of that, she could not bring herself to regret. "What of your origins?" the Savant asked curiously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread