Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]

OOC: 665 to sosuwrimo;; Ja, He was born on Zirenta Island, (it's made up but it's still an island.) He also has an accent because of it, I just fail to mention it because I'm lame.

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of shit
through the blood he can look, see the life that he took

Oh... I don't know anyone from AniWaya. I only know a few people here and there, and mostly they're loners or in my pack. I guess I can ask others from back home if they know any AniWaya's the other male spoke. Daisuke shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the other male. I guess I'm added to that list of loners. the male giggled lightly to the other before something all of a sudden came to mind. The male pushed it under a bucket for a minute. He wanted to be able to race the other male first before he told the male that Jazper had told him that the two should meet. How ironic that they had met. Daisuke knew that he heard the name Strelein before. The large ebon male came to mind finally and reminded the golden boy. I grew up on lakes, not a freezing puddle of salty, stinging waves! We splashed around a weak pond compared to the roaring rapids you splash in. the other male spoke. Daisuke giggled as the male too got excited about the differences in where they had grown up. Wow! I don't thinks I'd ever be able to live on a lake. The ocean is my mistress. I love her too much for me to stray too far. Though...It is hard for me to see her in the winter, because I simply cannot stand on the beaches without wanting to swim.. the male spoke, explaining to the male, even though the other male probably didn't give a shit about what Daisuke does in his free time.

Huh? Not that I'm aware of. Otherwise, crap, I'm in so much trouble. Maybe they'll boot me for being so 'wanderful'. I think I'll be safe though. It shouldn't be too bad when I get back home to my little nest in the Hotel. the boy spoke to him, and Daisuke giggled at the joke. "Wanderful" instead of "Wonderful". Daisuke had gotten the joke right away. He wasn't as dumb as he looked sometimes. He knew about word play, it was just some words that confused him. Tip was one of those words, just because Daisuke didn't understand the second meaning of the word. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly as he talked to the other, Daisuke really couldn't help it. The other male's excited nature was also making Daisuke more excited. You could say that the two were fueling off of each other's excitement. Strange, yes, but still completely possible. It just meant that it was an endless loop of excitement. I could be wrong, I mean, I never really did get a firm grip on Pack life. My father was always having to find me somewhere on the island because I was an adventurer even then.. the male explained, shrugging lightly, and figuring that he could be wrong about the packs and their customs. Daisuke was forever not paying attention when it came to lessons about the pack and pack life. He just...didn't care.

"Oh man, sure! Though I warn you. I look lean and speedy, but I'm such a slowpoke. I'm like a frozen river, honestly. Please go easy on me?" the other male spoke, giving Daisuke puppy eyes and a puckered lip. Daisuke was easily won over, and he cooed lightly. Of COURSE I'll be easy on you, strelly-pooooo. the male spoke, raising his hand to touch the boy's chin and then he pushed their noses together and gave Strel what humans call an "eskimo kiss" but of course, Daisuke didn't know this was called that. He did it just because he thought it was appropriate. He let their nose's part, and his hand fell back to his side before he lined himself up along the side of the other male and he then put his feline friend down on the ground. The bouncing of the feline would cause it to stick his claws into the flesh of the male, and he really did not want this to happen, so he put Schwarz on the ground and then pointed at him with his index finger. Schwarzy, you stay here. Strelly and I are gonna race tooo.... the male paused and looked up, trying to find a landmark that the two could race to. There was a large random stick in the middle of the field, once being a scarecrow more than likely, but now being a random post that was larger than the dead stalks of the sunflowers. To that tall post there. he finished and looked at the feline, whom mewed a few times and then sat down where the wolven had put him. Daisuke oceanic orbs fell on the other male again before he got ready to start racing. You ready? the male asked, cocking his head to the other.

From council of one
He'll decide when he's done with the innocent!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread