Magic in december (m)
[html]

Photobucket

uk only 448 words Thought I'd done better. And Ayita love vigi so much

Photobucket

Ayita had so much to worry about no an the man she had come so close to was now sitting battered in the living room. She hadn't wanted to leave him dis-shoveled there but he had started to speak and she was compelled not to move. She looked at him her blue eyes focused on him. She wanted to move and to hold him but her mind was so focused analyzing the words he was saying. What exactly was he trying to do scare her? Push her away? She didn't want to be alone again. She had said she would not say a thing till he was done and so she was doing.

She took a moment and grabbed a cloth and threw water other the fire. She was so glad the kids were not here. She then returned her attention to him she felt the need to cry. Why would he feel she deserved to know this. She had run from her home just as him she had hated fighting and killing. She hadn't wanted to come back into a world that she was apart of.

She was watching the water so not to allow it to boil she didn't want to burn him. Taking the warm pot of water off the fire she dipped the rag in it burning her hand it was a little to hot. She should have paid more attention to it. She didn't really care though. She had learned a few more things here about caring for the wounded and she used warm water to clean the dried blood away.

He finished his story as she started to to finish up the major wounds. "Vi..." She stood up looking at him. "I wont stop you nor condemn you if you were looking for a shunning. I just I care so deeply for you. Your past means nothing to me but your future does and I don't want to see the pups.. Its not even anything about them I don't want to get hurt emotionally again." She said.

Her mind stopped as she looked at him at least he was clean. She sat down looking at him. "It's not you its been a rough week." she said as she looked at him. "I love you and I want you to be here." She stood again forcing herself to allow a smile to grace her maw. "Are you hungry I was hunting much earlier and managed to catch a rabbit." She said as she walked over to the kitchen. The smile was fave and the thoughts that ran through her head were painful and she just was having a hard time holding it together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread