fast food to go.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Yup, good assumption xD
@&#&$Cotl's accusation caught him off guard, but only for a split second. "No," came the prompt reply; his tone--much like his face--was neutral. One ear had fallen back in a vague display of annoyance roughly on par with Cotl's own (i.e., not much), but it quickly rose forward again. "I've never seen one of these traps before. I would've missed this one, too, if the rabbit I'd been chasing hadn't run into it," he added, figuring this explanation would suffice. With a quick ironic huff, any remaining coolness (if it could even be called that) melted away. "Man, didn't know what the hell to think when it suddenly went flying backwards through the air. Thought for a second I'd finally mastered telepathy, hah!"
@&#&$He couldn't truthfully claim he'd snub his nose at any "free" meal; he was opportunistic and if he hadn't been able to identify the faint scent of his clan-mate on the trap, all evidence of the catch would've already been destroyed. Short of Gabriel or Kaena setting these traps, by all rights he was entitled to the spoils regardless. Still, as Cotl had figured, there was really nothing that necessitated him stealing food; while this method was untraditional, he largely saw no reason to interfere (as was the case with any kill made by his comrades). If he saw any sprung traps in the future, he'd probably give a quick call at that location and move on so Cotl could have at it while it was still fresh.

@&#&$He shrugged a little, nudging the dead animal with his snout. The carcass was still warm and the taste of blood lingering on his tongue was making him drool. He tossed the other a questioning glance, sort of curious to see what the hybrid now considered fair. Anselm made no move to start eating; instead, he simply lifted his head again to speak. "So how's this trick work, anyway?" he wondered, gaze drifting to the trap. He'd like to see how they were set, and if possible how they were tripped up close. "'n what's the biggest thing you've ever caught with one of these?" he questioned further, not bothering to mask his intense curiosity.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +366
[/html]

Messages In This Thread