fast food to go.
[html]

OOC: 634 to SSWM <3 Reference to Snares and other traps

------------------------------------------------------------

Cotl let the other male explain himself. He had said something about not seeing the traps before, as well as adding on a joke that he thought he was telekinetic all of a sudden or something. Cotl couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his maw. He let this one slide, since the male had explained himself and why his kill was not in the trap and instead, chewed off of the trap and infront of him. Cotl he shrugged his shoulders. Ya' need to work on that one, Anselm.-ASSASSINATE GOD!- That skill takes some mad skills. the male responded to the joke, smiling and chuckling back at the other before Anselm went on to ask more about the traps.

Cotl had looked at the kill once before realizing that he had not caught anything in the last few days, and this would have been his first kill but Anselm had gotten to it first. He figured that he'd let the male have the kill, and not mention anything about him not being able to catch anything because something kept on tripping his traps, or someone had been stealing his kills. There were also many of his traps that were simply destroyed. At some point the thought of Halo smashing his traps came to his mind, perhaps after finding her rats in one of them, but then decided that she wouldn't do that without making a big deal about it when she got back from smashing traps. If she had been doing so, then he would have to approach her and actually tell her that he had been setting traps for rabbits and that it was one of the only ways he had gotten his food, since he didn't really hunt large game because of his size. He highly doubted that she would be the one doing it though. There were plenty other Coyotes in the clan to blame for the destruction of his traps. He would like to find out, but he also wasn't going to really go around and tell others that's how he got his meals, in fear that they might not be like Anselm and call, but instead run off with his meal.

The particular trap that Anselm was inquiring about was a snare trap that was made like a noose, once something had stepped into the noose, it snapping shut around the foot of the animal and it being attached securely to the ground so it could not take off with his trap. Cotl had looked to the male before cocking his brow. The male also wanted to know how big of an animal he had caught with a snare. He honestly hadn't made one bigger than the size of a raccoon. Well...It's called a "snare trap". How it works is that, it has a trip wire that is tripped by any slight movement. Once it's tripped, the noose will tighten around the animal's foot, neck, whatever, and since it's attached to the ground, -FUCKING GOAT MOLESTER- they cannot really go anywhere. Eventually they suffocate, or get too tired to fight their fate and then die. It's really as simple as that. I'd have to show you how to make it to really get into detail. the male started off, pausing to take a breath or two before starting to speak again, this time intending to answer the male's second question. I normally make small ones. I've made bigger ones, -NYEHH- but they are more complicated, and I rather like smaller prey anyways. The biggest thing I've caught though has got to be a hog. the male spoke to the other, clearing his throat after he had finished speaking to the male. Why, what's on your mind? the male asked, wondering why the male would like to know.

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread