tuxedo waiters, black ties
[html]
"What brings me out here?" He responded to her question, repeating it as if even he did not know the answer, but he chuckled and walked a little closer. "Well, I was going out of the Valley to go on a little adventure, but I felt like taking a stroll across the beach, and lo and behold, someone else was out at this time of night!" He smiled as he sat down next to Andrea. "What I'm more surpsied about is that you are out here in the cold, in the middle of nowhere. I don't find people out here in the dark usually except for the occasional raccoon. What brings you out here?"" He asked her as his tail slowly laid to rest beside him. His eyes beginning to drift slowly across the endless ocean until it hit this night sky, only to slowly gaze up at the big white glowing sphere that was the moon. All in all, a very relaxing scenario, albeit the chill in the air kept him from overly enjoying the moment.

That's when his nose caught the scent of another wolf, and his brow furrowed as he smelled it coming closer. As the scent became stronger and stronger, Ty realized it was a familiar scent, a wolf he knew, and one of the valley, but as with Andrea and himself, what was another wolf doing out in this weather at this time of night? His head turned slowly to the approaching female, to which his stoic expression relaxed into a genuine smile.

"Well would you look at that, not just one, but two lovely ladies out for a stroll in the middle of the night! This was certainly a turn for the better." He said with a chuckle. It was true, the woman of this pack were very attractive to Ty, but he was still very young, and as such very inexperienced when it came to mating and relationships of that such, so he tended to simply be complimentary. But as he complimented the two women, he began to think that perhaps it might soon be time to actually start looking for a mate. Nevertheless, he quickly shrugged off the notion and motioned for Anya to come sit with him and Andrea. "Well, I can't speak for Andrea," He remarked with a smirk and shifting of his seating position, "but I was leaving the Valley for a few days on a bit of a solo adventure, I want to see some of the other packs myself, as I've been making steps of stretching out over the territories. If I want to be helpful to the pack, the least I can do is learn about the packs around us. I may be in a high rank, and talented for my age, but I'm still young, you know? I got a lot more to learn."

Words: 479
[/html]

Messages In This Thread