You're my destination of choice [private]
[html]
<3 wc: 310

She felt like she had lived in Aniwaya for almost all of her life, so the change hadn't seemed like it happened so quickly. She had moved from pack to pack until ending up at Dahlia de Mai, but then she'd had issues with Firefly and had left that place behind. It was last winter that she had joined the pack, was it odd that she had moved up so quickly? Many of the original founding members had left, but Tayui, Dawali, and herself were left there. Tayui didn’t do too much, as she had been busy raising her pups…that was understandable. Ember had made friends with the leader and had shown him that she could be trusted. When Ayegali had stepped down, he had stepped up and in turn she had as well. "Thanks. I have my reasons for staying there…I really fit in. I have guidance when I need it, a spirit guide who knows me better than I know myself some days. He really helps me out. "

He began to walk into the territory and she followed, leading the string behind her. She had been here a few times before and gazed about as they went, taking in the pleasant scenery. Jefferson spoke of the pack and of their relations with the others, and she nodded. Members did come and go as they pleased; that was one of the harder parts of being a leader, she thought. Seeing them leave, or watching them disappear slowly. She was getting used to it, as hard as it was. "Once you finally think you might have a friend in someone they up and take off. That’s good news, about the coyotes. They ain’t bothered us much either…none of the packs have, to my knowledge. I’m glad we have this little partnership, to keep in contact when the others don’t."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread