She never cried infront of me
DaVinci wasn’t surprised to find the two warriors upon the bluff. He had been searching for Zana originally but when he’d seen Aisleran heading towards the lookout point he had a feeling that he would find the other where the man stopped. He gave the two a moment before he followed, not for certain what he was about to intrude upon but not expecting the worst either. The soft murmur of Aisleran’s voice was easy enough to follow, speaking of what was to come and what the plans had been. Zana had not stayed long enough to learn where Aisleran would be, he had figured that the two had made up their quarrel and he wasn’t going to begrudge them their friendship, though the scene that unfolded atop the buff made him wonder if it was just a friendship any longer.

He was silent as Aisleran gathered himself and made to leave. The look of his sibling was lost on the Ri as he’d received much of the same from Firefly the year previous. He just stood silent beneath the old oak tree that stood guard over the plot of land. When her words greeted him bitterly he chuckled and asked. ”No. Why, should I be?” his voice was slightly amused as he turned his stormy orbs back to his sister as she quickly turned away. He wasn’t going to press her though he did worry now that she’d spoken just how far their bond had gone.

His gaze moved beyond to take in the scope of the land beyond as he sighed softly, he had wished to speak to Zana along and it seemed that this was to be the only chance he would get. He crouched down beside his sibling as he reached into his cloak to retrieve a rather bulky bundle. His words were hesitant as he spoke. ”Zana.. in case something goes wrong tomorrow and I don’t make it…” His words faltered as he couldn’t make the words escape his maw correctly. He looked fair foolish just standing there holding the letters between them but he was afraid of what the future held.

Messages In This Thread