Of joining and surprises
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby:
Word count: 367. Worth 2 points SSWM

Oh, she wanted so badly to bite the nose right off the chocolate male. Instead, Hanna subsided, seating herself in the snow, hate and fire burning in her eyes, which were firmly settled away from his. It was a losing battle, and while she knew she had not truly been in the wrong, he would never see that way. And why cause her child, her friends, herself, undue harm just because she chose to protest the way he thought? Was he not allowed to have his own opinion as she had hers, even if his words did prove him a nitwit?

So her ears flattened against her skull once more, her ivory teeth were put away, and she turned her face from his, taking several steadying breaths. She knew his threat to rip her throat out would not be an idle one; had he not already attacked her before? So she remained quiet for a long time, verging on several minutes, before choking out the words she hated so much to give him in this circumstance. "I'm... I'm sorry," she spoke, so low she barely heard it herself, and then, because he would demand her speak up, said it again more clearly. "I apologize. It will not happen again."

Désirée squeaked, just the slightest noise, and Hanna hoped that Haku did not hear her. It would not do for him to begin trying anything now. Not in her formative years, when anything that went wrong stood to scar her for life. She backed away from him, swinging Desi back down to below her belly and lowering herself in the snow. Even with her nephew being in Secui form, and her being in Optime, she still managed to get her face down to the level of his chest.

She hated this, this groveling in front of him. There should be camaraderie, not hostility, between the elder and the younger, like there was between her and Mew. But no, instead they seemed to always be at odds with each other. Would it ever end? She stared up at him from her position in the snow, took in his form. No, it did not seem likely, did it?

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread