Magic in december (m)
[html]

Photobucket

oocness......

Photobucket

Ayita looked at him. She knew she could talk to him but how could she still be a good mother. She should have noticed that her daughter wasn't with her. She smiled looking at him. She knew now more so then before that this was right. It didn't matter what he did as long as he could be here for her. "I have no idea though I don't know many wolves outside the pack." She said. "Mara kept babbling about a mud colored wolf with blue eyes. I don't know who it is nor care as long as it stays away from my babies." She said.

"whats it for no reason I just found it." She said smiling as she wrapped it around his wrist. "Maybe when you look at it it will remind you of me." She said as she made sure it was secure to his wrist She smiled looking at it as she kissed his cheek. He started to talk again and she was getting rather bored with talking. Then he really got her attention. She was so glad he wanted her still to move in but what was it he thought she was so lost. "Yes vigi what is it?" She asked so softly. She wanted to know and the suspense was making her heart race.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread