Dreams only she can understand
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... laineb.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC:

The young lady appeared relieved when Vigilante admitted his own reserves about the riding of such beasts, though she found it curious that, unlike many males, he seemed not to have the wild urge to insist upon such a thing. Though the bea- stallion, she reminded herself - though the stallion seemed large and hefty, she knew that it's intelligence could be conquered. This sort of genteel training was as confusing as it was admirable, though perhaps it was just Vigilante's way of saving himself some painful falls.

She considered his words for a moment, and smiled shyly when he gestured for her to pet the horse's glossy neck. Gingerly reaching with out one ivory hand, her emerald eyes remained keen upon the animal's head, which for all purposes seemed more intent upon the lush grass than the collie-woman. Finally, she let her finger-tips graze the short hair.

Alaine recoiled, her hand snapping back as if prepared for punishment. Then she laughed giddily at herself, the sound soft and sweet as bells. Pulling her composure back into place the young healer suddenly shifted intelligent jade eyes to the man, recalling some of his previous words with more clarity.

" You mentioned another pack... Aniwaya? This confuses me, Sir... You mean to say the packs are friendly with one another?"

The idea of two separate packs joining together to enjoy an event was as alien to the cream lady as this 'horse riding', and as much was said with a curious tilt of her crown and a slight frown that dimpled her features. An alliance, or bond, between clans? Why, it was unheard of! Her eyes narrowed on the older man's face, trying to determine what he thought of such a union. She already considered Vigilante to be an educated individual (for his mannerisms and etiquette were what she'd been used to, back home), and if he saw Aniwaya as brethren then she supposed that the Cour des Miracles king must see likewise.

" I apologize for bringing up issues of politics, but... I find this rather puzzling."

Speak think walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread