tell me lies tell me sweet little lies
Firefly stood in front of the murky mirror in Jac's cabin studying herself. She turned to the side and sucked in her gut but the bulge was still present. She slowly let her breath out and ran a hand along the mass that was beginning to round out her abdomen. Her ears flicked back as fear struck her mind. She knew that sooner or later Jac would notice. He would probably try and ignore it but she'd rather just come out and admit the truth than sooth the spoiled king's dislike of children though he enjoyed the sport that normally resulting in the production of them. She narrowed her emerald eyes as she poked at the solid mass once more before growling to herself. She really didn't want to hear what Jac would have to say but she was not going to take the blame, not wholly in this one. She hadn't been the one who has plied her with liquor and sweet talk because she wanted something more than warmth under the covers that night. He had known, trust him to have forgotten or believe that he would able to control the ways of nature and survival. "Frump.." she snorted as she flopped onto the bed and tunneled into the covers.

If he wanted a fight she'd give him one. "Stupid male, stupid rum.." she muttered before shrieking. "STUPID DAMN EMOTIONS!" as the echo of her words settled in the house she curled up in a ball around the bulge and whimpered to herself. Why did she even have to like him, it could have been so much easier if he had been anyone else. "Don't worry," she whispered, "I'll take care of you.." to the future that grew within. It was silly but she was a female and she felt she deserved to indulge in those whimsical things that most men frowned upon. She'd tell Jac and then she'd return to her den, she doubted he'd want her under his covers now.

Messages In This Thread