sleeping with the enemy
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 319

Firefly awoke in a flurry of blankets and hands and struggling, anger flashing in her brilliant green eyes. Jacquez sighed, pushing himself back up to a seated position. His flat black eyes watched nonplussed as she snarled at him, hot angry words tumbling over themselves in her eagerness to set him straight. "Petite, petite, du calme, it was surely my mistake to assume you had come here for a pleasant purpose. Do enlighten me, what have I done wrong now?" He pursed his lips impishly, feigning innocence merely to annoy her. To be fair, she did get angry so very often, and about the smallest things, too...

Perhaps this was about Jontae, and the brief conversation they had in the windswept field. He didn't think Firefly particularly cared about Heath getting kicked out. They weren't friends, were they? What else would set her off... maybe one of his recent conquests? Although if that were the case, jealousy wouldn't have made her stop him moments earlier. Firefly did like to tease, though, especially when it came to the mutual attraction between them. His mind had already wandered far from the original accusation; he was quite easily distracted.

The king smiled fearlessly at his packmate, even having the audacity to let his eyes rove about her voluptuous body. She had been pretty from an early age, but she had grown curves in all the right places since their sailing days. "Ah, so what must I do to deserve you in my bed?" he drawled, fingers straying to a lock of her coppery hair. This must be some game she was playing, a way to get out her frustrations and pretend she was in control. He was willing to play along, if the end result was the same. Always single-minded when it came to a pretty face, Firefly was going to have to try harder to get through to the lascivious dog...

Table by Sara-joe!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread