fast food to go.
[html]

OOC: Alli made this table <3 SSWM: 442

You know Cassius? of course the male new Cassius. The boy lived in his house. Cotl wasn't really a naturally secluded person. If someone was in his house, and he heard them, he was going to investigate, just like he had when he had met Halo. It actually killed him not knowing who she was before he met her simply because she was being evasive, and he didn't like it really. He had caught her on a rainy day as well, after he had come back from doing his rounds for his traps and patrol around the border. He's good with mechanical stuff. Maybe he'd be able to lend a paw with the metal working; seems like there'd be some overlap, yea? the male went on and spoke. To Cotl, Cassius didn't seem like a metal bender, but more of a mechanic. He would be able to put them together, which Cotl could also do, but he doubted that the other male would have very much knowledge about actually metal bending and sharpening. I would imagine so.-MONKEY SHIT- We'll have a discussion when I get back to the Mansion. the male spoke, nodding his head slightly. He'd have to remember that he needed to talk to the other male.

I'm not actually sure if you'd find anything like that too deep in the city... if anything that'd be toward the outer reaches or even out in the wilderness, in a cabin or something. the male added. Cotl figured the male would be right, but Cotl also thought at one point that they would have a store somewhere in Halifax that would sell the dangerous traps. Of course they wouldn't be sold anymore, but he figured that there would be some left from the apocalypse of the humans. He didn't know. He shrugged his shoulders. Maybe even an old farm house, anywhere they kept livestock. Anselm continued to speak to him. The only farm house I really know about is the stables within the Aniwaya territory. the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders again. He hadn't been within very many of the packlands, and he couldn't really think of an old barn house that was still around besides the stables in Aniwaya.

But yeah, I've never seen our ranks so full, to be honest, Everyone's gonna have to keep up their strength, y'know? And maybe if we get creative enough, we'd find a way to throw any intruders for a loop. the male spoke. Cotl nodded his head. His clan was somewhat bigger than this one, though he had never seen the mass amount of joiners that would come just at the perfect time for war. They all came just for the war it seems. -NYEH-So many of them showing up right when we declare war. Kinda strange to me. Und ja, I'm sure we won't have much of a problem getting -SCHIEß- creative with this. We have more than enough smartasses to help out. the male spoke, knowing that he would need to get started on these things rather quickly. A lightbulb seemed to go off in the male's head as he took a step closer to the male. He wanted to check and see how his tattoo was healing up. How's your ear, by the way? the male cleared his throat.

sprechen

[/html]

Messages In This Thread