All that I stand for
[html]
hehehe. my master plan worked >D to get you in here. muhahah. Smile <3

Valkyrie heard a voice and it nearly scared her to death. She jumped and looked around to see where the voice was coming from, only to find Anselm almost right in front of her. She gasped and then squealed liked a little girl, although she didn't say anything. She wasn't sure what to call the man anymore and it took her by surprise that he would be the first one she'd see. Grandpa? Anselm? She wasn't even sure, so she just stuck with her very original opening, "Hi! I haven't seen you in a while!" she went up to him and nuzzled his throat, "Mama is off doing something, not sure where she is at the moment." what she really wanted to do was see her father, but to hunt that man down she would need a lot of time. Val was sure she wasn't going to be able to find him, with all that was happening in Inferni, and plus she wasn't too sure what was going on anyways besides something about a war. "Is everyone alright? What's been happening? Everyone seems so distressed." she sat back on her haunches and titled her head, making her deep onyx ears look funny upon her head.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread