Running up that hill
[html]

sorry for my failness.

Breathing he waited for the moment to pass when it was so quite, he didn't expect for her to jump but then again she might not have expected him to jump either. Watching his spot on the wall Leroy remained still, he could feel her poking and messing with his wound but pain was slowly fading away. The burning tingle transformed into a different tingling that spreaded all around his eye. Looking up his eyes were meet with her green ones and her red curly hair, holding her gaze he slowly looked away again. Why does she have to be so close?! He couldn't help but breath in her scent, if he avoided it the husky might as well suffcate himself.

Listening to her speak Leroy's face hardened slightly against his will. Svara is gone and he knows that but why it hurts still he has no idea but he has things to be happy about. Kable and Amaranth. "She died before you and your son arrived...it's ok."
She touched his face still alittle and his eyes looked back up as his shaggy hair fell away, leaving his eyes easy to see. When Alaine stepped back a sigh left him and somthing inside him relaxed. Watching her he slowly leaned back up in his sit as she stepped away, blinking the black and white male left his wounded eye shut by reflex.

"Yea it's there...much better when it doesn't hurt." he said smoothly in that handsome voice that left his throat. Sitting still his ears flickered as she put the last of the bandages on his wounded eye. Watching, he listened to her speak again about the wound and for a moment he let his red eyes linger on her features. "As long as i can see i'm happy, scars aren't that bad anyway. Some people find them attractive.." Pausing he pushed his bangs back as he slowly stood up. "I'll do that if it starts to act up, here i'll get you some food for your troubles." His normal rough voice left his lips as his handsome face turned towards the kitchen, walking he quitly grabbed a back of dried meat as he glanced over towards the Alaine.

thinking talking

[/html]

Messages In This Thread