She's to much to handle
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

She stretched out relaxed while wavy long locks sprawled out around her on the soft ground. She wasn't bothered by the cold in the least. It was something she adored and loved. Heat was her enemy more then anything. A sigh escaped her maw and she cozied into her spot even more. Even when the scent of another wolf came into her senses she didn't leave her comfortable position. This was her fuck the world additude. She did as she pleased gave the world the middle finger and took the steering wheel of her car. If she wrecked it then it was her own fault.

The male voice made her flirtaious grin widden as she arched her back to lean her head back enough to look at the male. Yellow eyes burned into the male while she looked at him. "Am I supposed to be scared because I'm a bitch, or because you've got balls?" Her voice was deep but had a female charm to it. It was a sex purr when she wanted, or an out right roar at others. It could also be a deadly tone that made the hairs rise on anothers neck. Gunner grinned at the male with her fuck you face and went back to her relaxing pose before he had inturuppted her. Kissing ass wasn't her style.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread