She's to much to handle
[html]
ooc: Sorry about her being to much. Tell me if she is still crossing to many lines I'll dull her down a little more :3: This post has been edited.

Gunner liked this game of wills. She didn't really have a goal, but she liked to snag at peoples temper. She didn't know the pack games, the way of acceptance. She had never been accepted. A whore, a tempermental bitch, and stronger will then most males could defeat. She had no arrogance, not conception of beauty. Everyone hid something from the world, weather it was their lack of self esteem or a scar of the past, they all withheld something.

Gunner was no different. She didn't miss the enterance of another wolf, but it didn't make her head rise to look at the she wolf. She had no intention of moving to look at the she wolf when she would see her soon enough. A grin still settled on her face. Respect wasn't something she had ever learned in her 9 months of life. Beat, beat, beat, refuse to bend, and again the song went on....beat. beat. beat. We all had our problems.

She was a fighter, dominante to the core. A pack wasn't for her kind, but this land felt right and the people were at stuborn as she it seemed. The red fay was on her feet with a quick flip of weight. As if quick movements were something she was accustom to. Now standing tall with a strong body Gunner turned around and kept that kiss ass smile on her face. She loved their snark additudes, it didn't fuel anger. "Ooo testy. Here I am off my ass." Crossing her arms over her chest she stood defiently, but her additude didn't match the pose.

Yellow eyes sparked with fire as she looked between the two, but they lingered on the female. Yellow eyes watched the golden female for only a short second longer then she should before looking away with a hint of a grin. Taking a deep breath Gunner pushed a hand through her wavey hair ruffling the long strands around. "Well watching the sun set of course. Think it makes me some what attractive."

Banes didn't miss the males contempt towards her. She welcomes his negativity, it was something familiar. It was apparent in his words alone that he didn't like her, at least to her it was. As quickly as her movement before the smile dropped and she crossed her arms again. Her yellow eyes were the only open window to who Gunner really was. She didn't say anything more. It felt like right now was not the time to speak. The banes girl was no good with others, she snapped, shouted, and spoke vulgar words. His disgust was something she could understand and made her feel in a situation she was used to.

She didn't look at the she wolf again, something about the female caused her to want to growl and let rage rip loose. It was so stronge it was all she could do to keep a steady posture. She didn't feel the need for violence, the rage was like an inner anger that had been inside her cooking since the first beating, and suddenly she wanted to just scream any vulgar word she knew. Right now was not the moment nor place to let loose, but it took a lot to hold it back. She just let the corner of her mouth rise as she looked away body tense.

"She's more then you can handle...."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread