If You're Looking For Jesus,
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3
Me too. 30stm makes my world spin. <3 SSWM: 571

CRASH,CRASH, BURN!
Let it ALL BURN!

Daisuke knew that this was the right tree. He also could smell the presence of another male. He was confused as to where he was though, simply because the male was present, but his body seriously was not there. The male stopped strumming his guitar for a moment, and he ran his hand through his spikey hair. He cocked his head as he peeked around the tree, and then unexpectedly, a body flew out at him! Daisuke automatically jumped back a few paces, out of instinct before he realized that he was looking at the grayish-blue and tan and white pelt of his little friend, Caillen Winters. The boy too called out to him, and Daisuke let a wide smile be portrayed on his lips. It would seem that all the worries of Snake being the the war had melted away, simply because he was now in the company of someone whom was carefree of such things. He knew that Caillen was only concerned about his mother, and not much more. There was nothing else for the little male to be worried about though. Daisuke planned on keeping it this way. Caillen didn't need to worry about Daisuke, and so Daisuke put on a mask, of excitement and happiness. His song probably would not be repeated to the male either. Simply because the song was for Snake, and the song reminded him of his friend.

"Well if it isn't my little friend, Caillen Winters!" the male replied to the little one, bending down to where he was eye level with the other male. A smile still adorned his lips, and his audits were pricked towards his friend. "Let me start by saying that I am extremely sorry that I am so late. I found myself very very far away on an epic adventure, and I have been trying to get here as fast as I could!" the male bullshitted out a lie so the male didn't think that he forgot, or really just didn't bring himself to be there when he was supposed to. Being on the beach was hard for him and the beach was just one of those places that he couldn't be in winter because of the urge to swim. He was already fighting the urge to just leave his guitar against the tree and jump into a icy ocean depths. He didn't though, instead, he just sat there, knelt in the snow, infront of his friend. The male took his guitar and laid it in the snow beside him and then held his arms out to hug the boy.

"Oh, and I have a gift for you as well! You and your mother. Though...I don't see her here.." the male spoke, looking around for the woman for a second before he reached into the pocket of his plaid jeans and took out two necklaces. Both woven from twine, though both of them were knotted differently, and one had a blue shell on it, and the other having the green circle coin that his mother had found and given to him to put on a necklace. He showed the boy both of them, though he made an emphasis on the one with the blue shell. "This one is yours. It's a necklace. Do you like it? I made it for you." he spoke to the male, his head cocking lightly to the boy, hoping he would like the necklace.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread