This is our beginning
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait. SSWM:382

------------------------------------------------------------

The female had explained that there were some stallions that were still available, though there were foals and mares that were still pregnant and whatnot, the ones that weren't pregnant were the ones whom belonged to others. As long as she had what he was interested in, then he was fine with the deal. So he nodded his head and gave a clearing of his throat before she led him into a barn. She unhinged the lock and then led him inside, in which he obediently followed the female, observing the horses as he passed them. She was walking particularly faster than he was, since he was looking at all the horses, not only the ones whom were available. He had noticed a fair amount of paints, and appaloosas, as well as some mustangs. Others were muttled blood, his own eyes not really able to decipher what breed they were. Eventually he caught up to Ember, whom had pointed out four horses that were available.

Two of them were huge, way bigger than Cotl would be comfortable with. They were large, probably draft horses. He immediately looked over these two Stallions. He did not want to be crushed on accident, so he went to the other two. Bi-colored orbs looked at a stallion that was an appaloosa, mainly black, white with black spots over loin and hips. Both eyes blue. Cotl then looked over the other stallion. This one was a beautiful gray mustang. Cotl looked between the two several times before actually approaching each of them. The gray one seemed to flinch away slightly at his touch at first. He could tell the horse was nervous though, so he was quick to dismiss this stallion. He approached the appaloosa, whom seemed to be happy that he was getting attention, and rather calm. The horse nickered at him softly and when Cotl pulled away, the horse seemed to want to automatically follow. The stallion then grew slightly antsy in it's stall. Cotl looked to Ember. I'll take the Appaloosa. He seems to be the best out of the four. the male spoke, sealing the deal. Now, I have my supplies here,-FUCK- All I need you to do is sit down and tell me where you want me to drive in a needle.

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread