This is my passion
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... able-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The pained look on this face slowly faded away, back to a slightly more relaxed kind of stare. Sure, it was hard to call it relaxed when he had needles sticking out of his paw pad like some freaky pincushion or a porcupine. There was praise to be given to the woman, her skills as a healer were absolutely divine from his position. The way she tried to sooth the irritation and the tension in his foot muscles was something the greener healers would have not thought about. Back in Michigan, he would have had all the needles yanked out at once and told to go stand in some water, though the objects piercing his foot would probably not be needles since such things were forbidden. Had he gotten caught with them stuck in a foot, he would have easily been demoted for a short time as punishment for fiddling with the 'monsters' ' toys.

Shrugging slightly at the recommendation that was really a request, Strelein answered, "Like I said, I can't really go anywhere. I just have to scream and bear it." Honestly, how was he supposed to grin and bear this? As though he were enjoying the pain the removal brought with it? He was no masochist, pain was not a pleasure for the redhead. Strel let his hands fall to the ground like some old, limp doll's. If one had not known any better, or had looked in from behind Alaine's back, they would have thought she were drugging up the male or that he had smoked a little too much reefer. Strelein wondered what the kind woman thought of him, whining and moaning like a little pup that fell off a big rock. He supposed there was little he could about that; he was on mind reader or hypnotist.

"I met him very recently, but he was very kind to me. He gave me a free bottle of vodka for our King Jac." Strel smiled happily at the mention of Rurik. The guy really was quite nice and the redhead could not help but consider him a newly made friend that would surely be there for a long time, seven years old as he was. "I wanted to return the favor. And of course then I decided to be stupid and hit myself, then step on some pointy objects, and then fall on my ass. I guess an average day then?" Batting his eyes like a flirtatious female at Alaine, he asked, "So how was your day?"

About to speak again to offer the woman his skills for hire when the said woman yanked out more needles. Strel grunted as he scrunched his eyes, swallowing another yelping noise of pain. He let out a sharp breath of air, shaking his head slightly, hair passing over his eyes briefly. Fingers moved the bangs back to the side to keep him from seeing the world in a grainy red. " I do - excuse me -often enough. Daily if I'm able to. I can make you something, for sure would you want it." Strel beamed proudly at the material strewn about the room in a rather disorganized organized manner. He cocked his head, lavender eyes falling on the plastic measuring tape on the table, a loop of it swinging off the edge of the table slowly. "If I don't pass out, I can measure you now for whatever it is you want. And your services right now more than pay for some piece of cloth and thread concoction."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread