fast food to go.
[html]

OOC: I think it'd be better if you pped them walking, simply because Cotl doesn't know if they should bring Maschine, I hope this is fine with you. <3 SSWM: 439
Everyone wants a piece of my WORLD
Everyone wants to get in my...PANTS
Why they wanna go, I do not know!

Anselm explained that there was a whole village up the Bay line (which of course was one of the many places that Cotl frankly didn't adventure to) and Cotl listened intently. The male went on to speak about the pathway to there as well. Cotl's brow twitched as he said that there wasn't a clear path. This meant that he should leave Maschine in the packlands. Cotl nodded his head. I guess Maschine is going to be left behind on this one. -SLAVE DRIVING BITCH- I mean, if the path is too dense for him to fit through easily.. the male spoke as he finally looked back down to the half of the rabbit that the male still had at his feet. He hadn't wanted it, but he had realized that the other male had been looking at it as a subtle reminder that he had it there. The other continued to speak, and Cotl sat down on the ground for a minute and picked up his portion of the meal. He ate it rather quickly, like he had been hungry(which he had been, but he was ignoring his growling stomach) all while listening to the other male speak about this said village that would have the traps that they needed to place at their borders. Once he had finished his part of the rabbit, he looked back up to the male, his tongue rolling across his lips several times to get the blood cleaned off of it. We can head over there now.-NYEH- Maschine can stay here, unless we would need him to carry things? the male spoke, the statement turning into a question in the middle of it.

The other male agreed with him about the mass amount of new scents, new faces (which he had yet to really meet any, but the new scents around the borders and packlands were not only alarming to the male, but they were also strange to find so many at the same time). Cotl simply nodded his head at the statement of the other male. Very strange indeed. he spoke, nodding his head lightly as he pushed himself up from the ground and brushed the access snow from his pelt. The other male tilted his head towards Cotl, so he could see the other's tattoo, and Cotl did see it, the bomb healing rather nicely as he could tell from this far away. It's looking very nice. -FICKEN SCHLAMPE- You're doing awesome at taking care of it. the male spoke, being interrupted by his German outburst for a second before continuing on with the sentence like he always did.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread