finding a niche
[html]

OOC: I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I also hope you don't mind that he's smoking pot. I'd say the thread would turn [m] for minor drug use in here (All of Cotl's threads are automatically [m] anyways because of his constant swearing). If you do mind, PM me and I can either get the post removed, or I can edit it to where he's not smoking. SSWM: 669
I am the MASTERMIND
Underline MASTERMIND
Until your Pencil BREAKS

Bare...The forest was almost completely bare. The Evergreens were the only trees that still had something on them, It was definitely winter, und he had finally gotten a taste of it. The male probably looked pretty sick with his gas mask over his face, and him mounted on his stallion. He still was the only horseman in Inferni. He was the only one who bothered to take care of another animal. The horse was offered in a trade, so he couldn't help but take advantage of the animal. He sure as hell wasn't going to eat it, unless it had gotten old and perished, but this Stallion was still young, and very affectionate to himself and to many of the clan members, so executing the horse just seemed like it'd be cruel. Yeah, that's right. It'd be cruel on his part. Especially since the horse had done nothing but been tolerate of Cotl's antics (including the one where the male tattooed the horse's face). The male took a deep breath in through the gas mask as the horse's body moved along under him, leading him back towards his home, where he resided (which was in the mansion). He had gotten himself a few more things from Halifax, and was on his way home from the place.

The male had taken a lighter to the end of the bowl on his gas-mask and he lit the end of the bowl, and inhaled. The stallion had gotten used to the canine's smoking by now, and was rather chill with the fact now, though he never really freaked out in the first place. It was just something that they did. It was weird to the equine, but with no way to voice his concerns, he was at a lost. The rusty canine that sat mounted on the horse had taken another few hits before he had taken the mask from over his face and he looked into a distance to see a shadow. It was a large one. His audits pricked forward, and his ebon shackles immediately were on edge. The male let the mask rest at the top of his head and he let his nose pick out the scent. The scent was of Inferni, subtly. She was more than likely new to the place. He had also picked up the gender from the scent as well. The male was still startled at the amount of joiners that had seemed to appear from nowhere. Cotl growled lightly, more so to himself. He had been on edge because of the war, and one of the reasons he had smoked today was to relax. He had been slightly suspicious though, because war was all about being sneaky as well as fighting. Was Dahlia finding 'yotes to join Inferni to just betray them later? He hoped not, because he would be slicing some necks with the Kantana that sat on in it's sheath on his back.

The Stallion walked straight towards the female, without him really directing the horse. He simply was following the path that he had been going the entire time. The Imaginfer tapped his horse's side to hurry up the pace before he pulled himself and his horse up to cross her path. It seemed rude, but he really didn't care. She was new, and he wanted to know who she was. Curiosity killed the cat, as the humans once said. Nein, Cotl wasn't a cat, but others always did describe him as catty at times. You are just in time für krieg.-NYEH- What are the circumstances? the male gave the woman a wicked grin, his German accent riddling in his voice. His own eyes were on her own, resting there really. He noticed her blue eyes. They almost matched his own, despite the fact that he had been gifted with the duel polar opposite colors of bloody crimson around his pupil, and then an icy blue ringing the rest of the iris. Who was this creature of just icy blue orbs?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread