looking for a shadow of a doubt
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$For as much he liked to keep on top of things, he was surprisingly in the dark where his daughter's relationship was concerned. During the summer Geneva had informed him of tensions spawned from the romance between their two subleaders, implying Ryan and the steel-coloured boy he'd never met. Like Geneva, he wasn't entirely positive why it had to be an issue at all--most likely, the root of the problem could be traced back to Kaena's troubles with the boy in the past. As the whole problem had more or less blown over he saw no reason to poke his nose in where--as far as he was concerned--it didn't belong. Now more than ever he had a right to keep on top of the political atmosphere between the two packs; beyond this, it was none of his business.

@&#&$Anselm certainly didn't think he had any right to tell his daughter what to do, and truthfully, as long as she wasn't involved with Hybrid, he didn't really care. He was sad that things could not work themselves out easily; the note she'd left upon her departure implied something to do with her boyfriend, after all. Still, he assumed everything would fall into place in the long run. In the meantime, he was completely ignorant to any ties between Firefly and her half-brother--other than cases where familial connections were overwhelmingly obvious (i.e. between Colibri Haki and Haku Soul), Anselm was slow to pick up on similar features supposing the canines were not de le Poers, Lykois, Holocausts, or maybe Marinos. He had to be familiar enough with the line to recognise it. As he was not very familiar with Zana in the first place, he could only guess as to why the Sadira girl was concerned with one of Inferni's old members at all.
@&#&$"I was always surprised she managed to control him at all; though I agree, I feel as if this whole thing could have been prevented. If some random jackass loner did half the things he's gotten away with, there'd be a vigilante party set up and he'd be sentenced to death. I've always found it maddening that a pack would harbour such a monster," he admitted, surprised by his own forwardness on the subject. These were usually thoughts he didn't bother to share with anybody. Her next offer, however, assured him that he was not making a mistake. "Obviously it's up to you as to whether or not you'd like to get involved," he said; Anselm would take what he could get, and he was sure if he spoke with Gabriel and Kaena they wouldn't be opposed to assistance, regardless of where it came from. "That said, I think information on Cercelee--even Cwmfen--would be extremely beneficial." Here he wouldn't know where to start... but it seemed as if Firefly might, and for that he was grateful.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +483
[/html]

Messages In This Thread