Bringing home the goodies
[html]

OOC: © Table image by Jacoby, Cotl drawing © Titmouse SSWM: 671
Everybody wants a Piece of my WORLD
Everyone Wants To Suck My WICA-WICAWHAT?!
Why they want to go, I do not KNOW!

It seemed to take the other male quite a few more seconds to open the door. The other male struggled with the door slightly but got it open other wise, and immediately, the male had his eyes on the box that the other boy held. Bi-colored eyes that were opposite his siblings' were on the box with great curiosity. He didn't recognize the contraption at first. He'd have to look it up in a book. He knew however that it ran on electricity, because the "tail" as his brother had gone on to speak about was actually a plug it into a electrical socket. He didn't know what it was besides that though. He would call it the box with the tail as well, since his brother had been doing so already. The other male went on to speak about the blankets that he wanted, and then some...bibles? So you're religious or something?-NYEH- That's a card. the male spoke, his brow pierced brow twitching. Marik spoke about the picture that he had on the bed, sitting there, waiting to be finished. Danke. the response was automatic. Cotl always thanked someone for complimenting his art, especially his brother. He was one of the more important people that he needed to impress in his own eyes. He couldn't be a failure. Not with his brother here. So he worked extra hard. Subconsciously done. Marik then added a comment about his own tattoo that he needed done. Fick then. We'll do it now. the male responded, his throat clearing at the end of what he said.

Cotl listened to the other male as he went on to ask and speak about the large field of flowers that he had been designing. They had yet to have the blood on them, but they still were beautiful. Night blooming cereus' they were. Though, he had modified the way that they grew, so it'd be like they grew straight from the ground, maybe like daisies, or sunflowers (in case of sunflowers, minus the large stalks). There had been some creativeness in this design as well as a zoom in on one flower in particular. The field was around the one larger flower. Each flower looked different, though, not in color, but slightly in design. Each had it's unique petals, folded and twisted in different ways. Very, very artistic. He let his brother ask when she was coming over to get it. He was quick to respond then. She might not be getting it. -FUCKING SHITFACE- She wanted to see it on paper first. the male spoke to his brother, nodding his head slowly. She's the one whom lives on the first floor.-NYEH- In the one room. I have to go to her when I am finished. he added, continuing to nod his head lightly.

Marik then moved to the box and pressed a button, that opened the door. Inside were the folded up blankets, the books, and some other things. Marik unfolded one of the blankets and asked if they were good. He nodded his head as he inspected the fabric. A little bit beat up, but perfect otherwise. the male spoke as he took the blanket from his brother and put it on the shelf. He would put them on the bed when they cleared the other stuff. The boy then held out a cup-a-noodles out to him, and he chuckled lightly. The metal bits were something else that he did not recognize. The male cocked his head at the bits, but then thought of Cassius. That boy would more than likely know what those are. Das ist essen. Cotl spoke, holding up the cup of ramen to his brother. Das...-ARSCHLOCH- I don't know. the male continued and explained to his brother. He paused only briefly and then continued yet again. However, Cassius, one of the newbies in the house, would probably know. He knows a lot about maschinen. the male spoke, clearing his throat after he finished before his left audit twitched.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread