fast food to go.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Awesome table, though it displays funny in my browser. I can give you a screen shot or something if you'd like.. not sure if there's a good way to fix it or not oO
@&#&$The copper hybrid blinked as he paused to consider Cotl's point. "Huh, I think you're right," he said with a lopsided frown--he wasn't used to accounting for anything beyond his own girth in travel. "Those paths are travelled so infrequently I usually stick to four legs myself." Even weaving through the thick brush on two legs was obnoxious. Obviously they wouldn't have to worry about vegetation right now, but the routes were still somewhat overgrown and the bare sticks would prick them as they walked. Anselm intended to shift down to his lupus form for the first leg of their trip, finding even the secui's bulk an inconvenience--they'd sort out specifics when it was no longer avoidable, for undoubtedly they'd require hands to carry whatever they found back home.
@&#&$"I reckon Maschine will be alright while we're gone, eh?" Anselm supposed most of them would recognise the horse as Cotl's--its scent and tracks were common occurrences on the borders. All those new faces who hadn't been present during their meeting made him somewhat uncertain, but he decided any extreme concerns were unfounded. The horse was not stupid--a well-placed blow with one of its hooves would fuck up even a fully shifted luperci's day, and as the animal was in healthy condition it'd be able to outpace any attackers, too. Last but not least, any long term member who overheard the hypothetical commotion would surely step in and intervene. He figured the stallion could be left either in the centre of their territory or on the border once he physically could not go any further--that'd be up to Cotl, of course.

@&#&$Anselm was rather unfamiliar with how such things worked. The closest relationship he'd ever had to Cotl and Maschine's was with Abraxas, and here he wondered how the little red bastard was doing. The two canines had always maintained very separate lives--as things stood, he hadn't seen the fox in well over a year. He had noticed that the Imaginifer and his companion were far more inseparable. For now, though, there wasn't much they could do--the equine would have to sit this one out. After Cotl finished eating, Anselm began to guide them toward their northern border. "'n yea; thanks again, man. Caught a glimpse of it in a mirror the other day, 'n it's a fine piece of art," he complimented; Anselm had grown rather fond of his tattoos.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +405
[/html]

Messages In This Thread