don't mind the cameras, please.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">ahmg I just want to cuddle the poor girl! XD
@&#&$Family was a strange institution indeed, if only for the fact relationships built from its foundation were non-optional. Even those that "disowned" their family never did so completely--it was a conscious decision and they would face consequences on some level, be it inner turmoil or external drama. Sayings on the importance of family ran a dime a dozen: blood runs thicker than water, an ounce of blood is worth a pound of friendship, etcetera. That pittance of blood shared between himself and Gabriel--a whopping ten percent or less--was indisputably his sole tie to the Inferni clan. Here he could've just as easily integrated into one of the wolf packs; he'd even humoured the idea he'd feel quite at home in Cour des Miracles or Crimson Dreams on more than one occasion.
@&#&$For all of this, family still wasn't everything. It was not the end all, be all factor in identity. His own children wanted nothing to do with him; he'd grown much closer to his distant cousins here than he'd ever been to any of his relatives back in Vermont. He positively adored Razekiel while baulking at Samael. Hybrid was downright objectionable, but Valkyrie was sweet. He wasn't sure what made some genes so hit or miss--on occasion, they'd lie dormant for generations. Needless to say, the similarities between this woman and Haku were only skin deep. This much was obvious after two measly minutes of interaction. Her nature was scarcely overbearing or aggressive--if anything she was shy, timid.

@&#&$This only made him feel like more of an ass, though he stopped crouching so excessively. He was fairly certain his intentions were obvious--maybe his grovelling was just making it more awkward. She seemed of an extremely docile and passive persuasion herself. "Hey, it happens," he crooned reassuringly, hoping to put her more at ease. Only when she grimaced did he notice her freshly bandaged tail; his own flopped twice sympathetically. "That looks rough," he offered, suddenly feeling self-conscious about his being full length and not knowing where to put it. "I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time, er.. miss?" His head inclined just five degrees to the right, and his ears were still held back at half-mast. He hadn't caught her name yet, but he supposed it wasn't his place to be asking questions.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +393
[/html]

Messages In This Thread