you hide your looks behind these scars
[html]

SSWM - 227
i hope that you dont mind me throwing Minos in here, I promise he will warm up... :3

With his new blood the male had been given a new rank. With his experience fighting beside the leader, Minos had been allowed to stand in his presence and not lay on his back. Still the male found no joy in the boost in his place in the hierarchy, it only brought a larger unease. There was something that he was now responsible for, there would be some that might be below him. They were both ideas that Minos could not believe. The later was more profound, for no one had ever bowed to the white beast. He would not know what to do for one that licked his chin, showed their neck or wished to please him. With his new blood, tainted with a virus that made him uneasy under the round moon, came many other new things.

Minos looked to the borders to ease his anxiety. The release of his energy allowed for the thoughts to filter along with them, his new and bad blood no longer a concern. Black nose tested the air, and found a female unknown to him riding the cold wind. Minos roamed forward, curious to know who it was that had come to the pack’s door. She came into view, her mixed coat of gray catching his eye, and the white once-omega moved slowly towards her; hackles raised in warning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread