reintroduce myself as a man with a cause
210. I suck.[html]

Vieira listened carefully so she knew what to look for and she was thankful Snake did not ask her to do too much more for the day. It was getting darker and she worried she might not have enough time to get back. She lifted a hand to rub something out of her eye and took a few eager steps away from her last post and toward Snake to let him lead her to the specific location. She had been here over a month now and knew very little of the pack. She could get from the caves to certain territories and then certain areas on the border until she found her way back.

"When will you put them up?" she asked quietly as she waited, her paws following behind Snake wherever he led. "I can tell miss Kaena about it," she offered in hopes the woman would let her help. If she were going to be away from the cave, she knew she actively needed to be doing something and with the war, there happened to be plenty. Unfortunately, Vieira was limited because she did not have the knowledge of war, the physical strength, or anything to really add other than tedious work Snake had found for her today.

<style>
.vieira-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.vieira-A01 b {color:#A3954B;}
.vieira-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#A3954B; padding-right:20px;}
.vieira-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.vieira-A01 {background-color:#EADB88; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread