a place for my head
[html]

wc:244

“It’s alright, I understand.” He paused, his tail swishing back and forth behind him. “Yeah, they aren’t that difficult to build. I could make them for different uses too; bigger, longer, or maybe one for two horses to be strapped to… it would just take a bit of planning.”

His tail wagged even harder at the news that he was welcomed here. No more searching, no more traveling. He had found a home. He would have to figure out a way to send a message to his family. He missed them so much.

“Thank you, sir. I think I’m going to like it here.” He smiled, and he walked over to Kaya and patted her broad shoulder. She turned her pretty head around to look at him, and he rubbed her soft, velvet nose.

He wondered briefly where he was going to stay. He would rather stay somewhat close to where Bud and Kaya would be housed, but he wasn’t sure if that would be possible. There was probably a barn, if they had more horses. He wondered if there was a hayloft he could stay in.

Levi was thrilled that this had all happened so fast. An hour ago, he had been homeless. Now, all three of them had a place to rest their heads at night. It felt nice, knowing he belonged somewhere after so long of sleeping in a different place each and every night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread