my blood runs dry [j]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">I should really emphasise that line on his profile better, I guess XD He's in secui unless otherwise stated ^^
@&#&$Those stunning sky blue eyes were the only real sign that Razekiel hadn't asexually budded her from his side late one night--presumably the trait came from her mother, whoever that was. Her lackadaisical attitude scarcely concerned him: he'd take folks like her, her father, or Rikka over snarly madmen any day of the week without question. Although she wasn't acting particularly submissive, she obviously wasn't a threat, either--first and foremost she was a Lykoi, as far as he was concerned that meant she belonged here (regardless of her actual birthplace).
@&#&$The girl seemed very young and her title had that earthy, harmonious ring to it; immediately he decided that it suited her rather well. What had her father gone by in the commune? Marsh or something? "I'm not really sure where he is," the wolfish hybrid admitted, casting a quick glance over his shoulder and offering a slight shrug. As far as Anselm was aware, the coyote hadn't ever settled into one specific den.

@&#&$"You oughta come on in, though," he suggested at length, gesturing with his snout that she should follow him inside the border. "Things have been pretty turbulent lately," he explained, utterly uncertain as to how much her father might have filled her in on the clan. Obviously she knew where to find them, but did she know their history? It seemed so incongruent with the life she presumably led to date.
@&#&$Regardless, whether she was just passing through, had a message for her sire, or was intending to stay, the borders weren't nearly as safe as the clan's interior--and obviously she would be welcome within their home. "You lookin' to stick around or just passing through?" he wondered aloud, figuring they might as well get down to business. Either way he'd have a lot to fill her in on.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +306
[/html]

Messages In This Thread