Preperation for the unfathomable
[html]
ooc: I'm sorry this is so late, my computer has a virus! I had to do this on a friend's computer D:

"Alright then...I hope you are ready Andy...I won't make it easy for you." Ty said to her statement as he began to circle her. He then chuckled as he added in "Especially if you are better than me!"

While Ty was indeed a warrior wolf, due to his background and training, Ty was always on gaurd when fighting or sparring with new opponents. After all, he was still young, and as such easy to fall into his youthful machismo. He never wanted to underestimate an opponent, as many wolves are surprisingly good fighters, he could only hope that Andrea was one of them. It had been a while since he had a good challenging spar with another wolf as fighters rather than students. Not since he had sparred with Pendzez anyway, which although was only a few months ago, seemed much farther in the past. At that point, they were equals, Pendzez being a warrior-poet with and Ty being a former mercenary. However, now Pendzez had a family, while poor Ty remained single, Pendzez now had other talents in his life that Ty could only envy, but that might have pushed him to become a better fighter.

However, this was not the time to think about unrelated things, he was sparring Andrea now, a wolf who for all Ty knew was a combat extraordinaire, so he had to be ready for anything. She had given him the opening move, something that could also intimidate most fighters. The first to strike, it's a tense affair, because once that strike happens, the entire fight flows like a line of dominoes, and being the start of that line, it sometimes could shake Ty up. But now he had to think about how to strike.

Sizing up his opponent, he could see that he was bigger and stronger then his opponent, his advantage, but not by much. Ty was an average size male wolf, big, but not gargantuan. He had enough of a mix of strength and speed to be a fairly even combination. While he could simply power through everything, he was dexterous enough to weave and dodge, as Ty thought of it, a good weight class. However, that didn't mean Andrea couldn't outsmart him, she seemed like a pretty bright wolf after all, perhaps a few test strikes were in order. With a bit of circling around her, his body sunk low to the ground with his tail balancing his body, Ty made a lunge for her. His right paw rose up from the ground with a low strike to her chin, intending to disorient her with it. Ty was pulling his punches of course, and making sure the claws wouldn't make too much contact with his opponent's skin.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread