This is our beginning
[html]

me tooo <3

The choice that he made was a good one, in her opinion...she liked the looks of this stallion. He reminded her of Bayard, her own...Bayard was a dark brown color with white spots around his rump. She wasn't sure how many other wild herds there were out there...but it was possible that many of the horses were related. Perhaps he was an older sibling or even the father of her young adult horse.

"I think that ya made a good choice. He looks a bit like my horse Bayard, in the first stall." She smiled. They had a limited amount of saddles and tack, but she could spare him one of the older ones so that he would be able to ride the horse back home with him. Unless he would prefer riding the horse bareback, that was always an option. "I have a saddle that would fit him, if you're interested. Unless you want to ride him without one"

At the question of where she wanted the piercings, she had to stop and think for a moment. A sudden feeling of nervousness came over her for a second, but the fluttering in her heart stopped after a few deep breaths. "I want um..three little ones in my right ear, a big one in my left ear. Maybe the bridge of my nose if it's possible? And one above my eye?"

table by Jenny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread