Dance with the Devil
Hello Smile
Word Count: 258

[html]

In Character
Haruhi simply waited for someone to respond to her call. Patience was one of her strong points but it seemed she didn't need it for this moment. Her eyes caught someone approaching with good speed in their step. Though the gap was shortened enough for an easy conversation, she remained quiet. From what she saw, he was in his second form. Compared to her size, he was huge. She wondered if she needed to show some submission to the fellow but he soon sat down. Her ears focused on his voice as he spoke. She simply dipped her head and rested herself. She had been walking awfully long. "Yes." She replied in a neutral plain voice. "It's safe to say you're a leader, right?" His red eyes caught her attention. His eye color was a first for her. The only beings she had been around were her "family" and the only coyote she could call friend. None of which carried such a color in their eyes. Though she was interested, as usual, her face lacked any sign of it. The only thing that one may have notice was a slight widening of her eyes. Other than that, she was expressionless.

A short moment passed after asking her question, Haruhi spoke once more. "I'm a loner in search of a home and I found myself curious about this pack. " Well, she wasn't actually searching for a home. It wasn't until she reached his pack's border when she felt compelled to find a home. She wondered what this meant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread