better daze.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

We can do it now, a reply from you or no? I'm sorry I let this get so outdated. ;-; 340 words.

#####The fact that they had no concrete plan did not bother her at all, and she merely nodded, agreeing that this would be a good course of action to follow. Nothing else would really work, though, as she probably would not remember when she was supposed to meet him in the first place, and she would feel terrible for unintentionally leaving him to wonder where the hell she had gone off to. There would be no need for making a concrete plan, anyway, considering the proximity of their pack lands. Lolita had not visited any closer to Inferni than this, but eventually she would—she saw no reason for her not to. She was friends with Kaena, and now with Anselm, and if she could provide a link to their clan, then she would probably not get into too much trouble for getting close enough to visit with them. She was not stupid enough to trespass, but she could always stop by to say hello. Conveniently, her mind blocked out any recollection of her bloody encounter with Snake, also of Inferni. He was not important, in her crazy mind.

#####“Me, I don’t do anything exciting,” she said with a small shrug, taking the tiny smoking bit back from him, holding it gingerly between her nails. She did not mind the burning that often came from holding it, but if it could be avoided, it was always better. “I’ve been in Dahlia for a while, don’t really know anyone. . . Haven’t met anyone, really, but I did meet Kaena,” she added, knowing that the two would surely know one another—or rather, guessing, since she had no way of knowing for certain. “She was pretty cool.” It could not even be assumed because of the fact that the two shared a pack, since she hardly knew anyone who called Dahlia home. She really did need to get out more often, if only to try and find someone to talk to for a while to keep her head on relatively straight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread